To view the Journal for November
click on this link –> goto: November Journals …
or click on the “header at the top of this page, select “Journals” for the drop-down menu. If pictures appear to be missing, using your “refresh” button helps them reappear.
HAPPINESS is to have EVERYTHING you NEED,
not the NEED to have EVERYTHING.
1. Dec. 31st Arrive at Clermont, FL at Orlando TT RVP for 2 weeks
2. Jan. 14th Lake City, FL – Overnight
3. Jan. 15th Marianna, GA Overnight
4. Jan. 14th Arrive in Robertsdale, AL – Wilderness RVP (RPI) x 4 days ?
5. Jan. 18th Hammond, LA Overnight, AZ
6. Jan. 19th Lafayette, LA Overnight
7. Jan. 20th Willis, TX staying at Lake Conroe (TT) RVP for 12 days.
8. Feb. 1st Lake City -Overnight
9. Feb. 2nd Lakehills, TX at the Medina Lake RV Resort (TT) foe 14 nights
10. Feb. 15th Fort Stockton, TX overnight
11. Feb. 16th El Paso, TX – overnight
12. Feb. 17th Deming, NM overnight
13. Feb. 18th Benson, AZ at Valley Vista RV Resort (T3) for 14 nights
14. March 3rd Phoenix, AZ overnight
15. March 4th Cottonwood, AZ at Verde Valley RVP (TT) x 14 nights
This is still a work in progress but so far we’ve planned to go as far as Verde, AZ just south of Flagstaff, AZ. It’s beautiful country and we hope to meet up with our former Director, Cindy, relax and enjoy her company and family for a few days. We might even cruise up and revisit the Grand Canyon again. It won’t be quite the same this time since Abby will not be with us. Number 9 in the travel plan above is Lakehills, TX. We’re still looking for that perfect spot for up to fall back on some time in the future and this might be pretty close. Voting, fishing and beautiful sunsets. Temps vary, depending on the season from the lower 40’s to high 80’s. Not sure about humidity. Imagine it’s a dry heat. At least we’ll experience Texas in February.